Aadhaar card is one of the most important document, which is provided by the Government of India, to all the Indian citizens of all age groups. Government has also requested all its citizens, to register for the Aadhaar card, as soon as possible and also they have asked to link this Aadhaar number with all the important proofs like PAN card, Driving license, etc. Individuals who have registered and yet to receive their card to the mentioned address, can download their card online.
Individuals can also print their Aadhaar card from online. This is called as e-Aadhaar card, which can be downloaded in the PDF format. This file is password protected and in this article, we are going to follow the steps to Download and open this e-Aadhar Card.
Steps to Get E-Aadhaar and to Find the Password:
- Click on the below link and you will be redirected to the official page, where you can download your Aadhar Card with the details like Enrolment ID or Aadhar Number: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- You have to provide all the mandatory details like Enrolment ID, Name, Pin Code.
- Enter the verification code in the column provided below and click on ‘Get One Time Password’ tab.
- You will receive an OTP in your registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
- Provide the OTP in the space provided and click on ‘Validate and Download’ tab.
- Once you download the PDF format of your Aadhar Card, you can view and print the document.
- The PDF file will be password protected and the password of the file is the combination of the First Four Letter of Your Name as in Aadhar in Capital Letters and Year of Birth in YYYY Format.
- Once you open the file, you can print your e-Aadhar.