Aadhaar Card, is becoming one of the most important government identification proof nowadays. It is mandatory for every citizen in India to have this identification proof in coming days. Since it takes a lot of time to receive this Aadhaar card, they have made it possible to download the Aadhaar card through online. Even when we lose our aadhar card, we can download the aadhaar card online and make a copy of that. This copy of Aadhaar card is also considered as the valid identification proof.
It is possible to download aadhar card, with the help of the Unique Identification Number or the Enrolment number, which is provided during the time of registration. However, many people think that if we do not have enrolment number, it is impossible to download the aadhar card copy, which is not true. Aadhar card, can also be downloaded with the help of the Name or Date of Birth of the particular person, whose aadhar card needs to be downloaded. In this article, we are going to discuss about the steps to download Aadhar with the help of the Name and the Date of Birth.
Download Aadhaar card with Name or Date of Birth: Step by Step Procedure
- Step 1: Click on the below link, you will be redirected to the official page for Aadhaar details.https://resident.uidai.gov.in/
- Step 2: Click on the ENROL & GET AADHAAR tab. On this page, you will find various columns like Name, Email id, Mobile and Security Code.
- Step 3: When you fill in the details in this page, you will receive an OTP number in the registered mobile number.
- Step 4: Once you receive the OTP in the registered mobile number, with the help of this OTP you will be able to retrieve the Aadhaar card.
- Step 5: Again you can visit the official UIDAI page and click on the ENROL & GET AADHAAR tab.
- Step 6: In this page, you will find another option, ‘Download Aadhaar’
- Step 7: When you click this option, you will be redirected to ‘https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/’.
- Step 8: With the help of the UID number shared in your mobile and details like Name, Pin code, Mobile number, you will receive another OTP.
- Step 9: After validating the OTP, you will be allowed to download your Aadhaar card. You can print this card and this can be considered as the government identification proof.
Note: The Aadhaar card will be download in the form of the PDF file and this PDF file will be password protected. The password of this file will be your area’s Pin Code.