Nowadays, Indian Government is encouraging the development of micro, small and medium businesses. This Micro Small and Medium Enterprise sector (MSME), has emerged as a high developing and a dynamic development sector, which provides large scale employment opportunities, in a lower capital range. These kind of businesses has always been a great boon to our Indian economy. This was notified in the year 2006. However, recently after few changes and discussion with the stakeholders, they have introduced this as ‘Udyog Aadhaar’ for helping the development of small scale enterprises.
In this article, we are going to discuss about the ways to update your information in the Udyog Aadhaar Card, both in online and offline modes.
Step by Step procedure for updating your Udyog Aadhaar Details:
- Initially login to the official website of the Udyog Aadhaar, by clicking the below link: http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UAM_Registration.aspx
- You will find a new option as ‘Upate Udyog Aadhaar’. Click that tab and you will be redirected another page, as displayed below.
- In this page, both your Udyog Aadhaar Number and OTP will be asked. Provide the Aadhaar Number and click the option, in which you will be comfortable receiving your OTP.
- As per your selection, you will receive your OTP in your registered mobile number or your e-mail ID.
- Once you receive the OTP, enter the OTP in the provided space and after that enter the verification code displayed in the page.
- After entering click on the ‘Validate & Generate OTP’. You will be redirected to another page, where you will be able to update your details.
- Details like adding company name, address, etc. can be updated. Once you update the information, you have to review and click in the submit button.
- Once you have submitted the form, you will receive an acknowledgement number and you can also check the status of your update request online, as well.
- You have to visit the nearest Udyog Aadhaar Centre and receive the form for updating the details.
- Fill in the form, if you are willing to change the address, you have to provide proper proofs, along with the form, to the official.
- Once you submit the form, you will be provided with an acknowledgement number and you can check the status of your application online, with the acknowledgement number.
- The corrected udyog Aadhaar Number, will be sent to you via post in the registered address.