Aadhaar Card, is a 12-digit Unique Identification number, issued by the Indian Government, to all the Indian citizens, irrespective of the age limit. This Aadhaar card is also embedded with your biometric information like fingerprint scan and IRIS scans. Including this, the government has requested all the individuals to link their Aadhaar number with all the other important documents like Bank account, Driving license, Insurance policies, etc., within March 31, 2018. Once you have registered and received your Aadhaar card and you want your Aadhaar details to be updated, then you have to follow a set of procedure, in order to do so.
In this article, we are going to see the procedure for getting your Aadhaar card updated, without any proof. Usually, if you are willing to make any changes to your Aadhaar card, you have to provide the update form, along with the supporting documents and submit the same to your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra. However, if you are not having enough supporting documents and still want to update your Aadhaar information, you can follow the below procedure.
Step by Step Procedure for updating the Aadhaar Card without any Proof:
- In order to update your Aadhaar card, you have to find the nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- When you visit the center, you have to ask the operator for Aadhaar update form, which will be available free of cost. If not, you can also download the Aadhaar update form from online by clicking the below link: https://uidai.gov.in/images/UpdateRequestFormV2.pdf
- Fill in all the mandatory information, without any mistake and correct the information you wish to update.
- If you do not have any supporting documents to submit along with the update form, you can submit the below documents:
- Address Change: In case if you are willing to change your address to your current address and you do not have any proofs for the current address, then you can change the address in the bank passbook and submit the same as a proof for Aadhaar card address change.
- You can also get a signed letter, having your photograph on the bank letterhead
- Including this, you can also submit signed the letter with having your photo issued by any registered company or educational institution.
- Certificate of address issued by the village panchayat head or MP or MLA proving your address change.
- If you do not possess any valid proof of your address change, you can submit any of the above documents, as a proof of address change.
- You have to submit the Aadhaar update form, along with any one of the above document to the operator.
- Once done, the operator will ask to provide your fingerprint for verification.
- Your updated information will be entered into the Aadhaar database and you will be given an Aadhaar update receipt.
- You will receive your updated Aadhaar card, at the address mentioned by you within 2 to 3 months.
- If you are willing to check the status of your update request, you can do the same with the help of the URN provided on the official UIDAI website.
If you are not having enough valid proof, in order to apply for Aadhaar card update, you can follow the above procedure and update your Aadhaar card.