Udyog Aadhaar is provided to the Indian businessman, who are owning micro, small or medium enterprises. These kind of businesses constitutes major growth in the Indian economy. This scheme has been established in the year 2006, for encouraging the development of the small and medium scale businesses. However, after few modifications and discussion with the stakeholders, this act has been established again, for helping the development of these businesses. These kinds of business also increases the job opportunities for all the Indian citizens. Including this, getting this Udyog Aadhaar card, has been made easy and a process with simple steps.
In this article, we are going to discuss about the step b step procedure for registering the online complaint for the Udyog Aadhaar.
Step By Step Procedure for registering the Udyog Aadhaar:
- Step 1: You have to visit the official website of the Udyog Aadhaar, by clicking on the below link:http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UAM_Registration.aspx
- In the tabs present above, you will find a tab named ‘Register Your Complaint’. Click on that option.
- Once you click, you will be redirected to another page, like displayed below
- Provide the information in the mandatory fields like Aadhaar Number, Name of Entrepreneur, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- After providing the details, you have to enter the complaint you have in the box provided below. Make sure that your complaint is below 400 words or 2000 characters.
- Once you have entered the complaint, you have to enter the displayed verification code in the provided box.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button and your complaint will be registered in the portal.
- After submitting, you can also view the status of the complaint by clicking the ‘View Complaint status’ in the above displayed page.
- If you click on the ‘View Complaint Status’, you will be redirected to another page. In this page, you have to enter the Complaint number and Verification code and click on ‘Submit’ button. The Status will be displayed on this page.