Department of Telecommunication has requested all the mobile users to re-verify their mobile number with their network operators, using their Aadhaar eKYC. Even though the verification process has been completed by most of the Indian citizens by providing their Aadhaar details and biometric information, now the government has requested their citizens to re-verify their mobile number within March 31st, 2018. This has to be followed by all the network providers and few network providers have requested their customers to visit the nearest retail store to complete the re-verification process. Only few network providers provide this service through online or IVRS method, to help their customers to complete the procedure from the comfort of their house.
In this article, we are going to discuss the procedure for re-verification completion in the TATA DOCOMO service provider.
Step by Step Procedure to re-verify your TATA DOCOMO mobile number with Aadhaar eKYC:
- In order to complete this procedure, you have to visit the nearest retail store or TATA DOCOMO service, provider.
- You have to carry your Aadhaar number and Registered mobile number.
- Provide the Aadhaar number, to the person in the store and he will send your number to UIDAI and request for verification number.
- You will receive a verification number in your mobile number
- Provide the same to the store person and check the details linked to your number
- After verification, provide your fingerprint scan
- Your re-verification process is complete, once you reply to the SMS which will be sent to your registered mobile number, with a suitable response.
In TATA DOCOMO, they are yet to introduce the online service for completing the re-verification process. We will update once we receive any information regarding the same.