Aadhaar Card is one of the strongest identification proof, that has been issued by the Indian Government to all the Indian citizens. Including this, they have also requested to link their Aadhaar card with their other important documents like Bank account number, Mobile number, Gas connection, etc. Individuals has also submitted their KYC document, to their mobile operators as well, for linking their Mobile number with their Aadhaar card. Currently, the Department of Telecommunications is requesting their customers to re-verify their mobile number with their Aadhaar eKYC document. This re-verification has been requested by various network operators to their customers.
However, the steps to do so changes with each and every network operator. In this article, we are going to discuss about the re-verification process that should be followed for the RCOM mobile operator. Even though, any online mode for this re-verification process are yet to be followed, for now the customers can re-verify their SIM card at the nearest retail store.
Step by Step Procedure for re-verification of Reliance COM Mobile Number with Aadhaar eKYC:
- Initially, customers have to find a store nearby them, by using the Store Locator on the online website.
- Once they locate the nearest center, they have to visit the store along with their registered mobile number and their Aadhaar card.
- They have to produce their Aadhaar number and mobile number, to the staff in the store and ask for re-verification of your mobile number.
- They will send your Aadhaar details to the UIDAI. Once they send the details to the UIDAI, they will send a verification code to your mobile number.
- After receiving the authentication code, you have to provide the same to the operator in the retail center.
- You will receive an SMS on completion of the re-verification process.
Even though the Online mode for re-verification of the mobile number is yet to be initiated in Reliance COM, any information regarding the same, will be updated. Please Stay Tuned!