Recently, the Supreme Court in India has released an order for mobile users to re-verify their mobile number using their Aadhaar e-KYC. In accordance with this, Department of Telecommunications has made it mandatory to re-verify their customer’s mobile number with the Aadhaar eKYC. Both existing and new customers, who hold prepaid or postpaid number should verify their mobile numbers on or before February 6th, 2018. In order to avoid the last minute rush, network operators have requested their customers to finish this re-verification procedure, as soon as possible. The procedure for re-verification may vary with each and every network provider.
In this article, we are going to discuss the procedure to be followed by BSNL customers, to complete their re-verification procedure.
Step by Step Procedure for re-verification of your BSNL Mobile Number:
- In order to complete the re-verification procedure, customers have to visit their nearest customer care center or retailer, along with your Aadhar card and mobile number
- You will receive a four-digit verification code for your BSNL mobile number, which has been sent from the network operator for the re-verification purpose.
- You have to provide your Aadhaar number and biometric information to the concerned person.
- The address which you have provided will be displayed. Verify and confirm the same.
- In 24 hours you will receive a confirmation SMS and you have to reply with ‘REV YES’ or ‘REV NO’ to the number 53734
- Once you have replied, your re-verification process has been completed or else, if you find any discrepancies that can be sorted out.
BSNL is yet to release the procedure for completing the re-verification procedure through online or IVRS mode. Once the online procedure has been introduced, we will update you on the same.