Aadhaar Number is a Unique Identification Number which has been introduced by the Indian Government and they have also requested all the Indian citizens to register and get their Aadhaar number, as soon as possible. Including this, they have also requested all the citizens to link their Aadhaar number with Bank accounts, mobile number, ration card, gas connection, etc. Apart from this, Department of Telecommunication has requested the mobile phone users to re-verify their Mobile number with their Aadhaar eKYC. In order to do so, individuals have to visit the retail store or they can do the same through online.
For each and every network operator, the procedure for re-verification differs. In this article, we are going to discuss the re-verification procedure of the JIO network operator.
Step by Step Procedure to Re-verify JIO Mobile Number with Aadhaar eKYC:
There are various methods for the re-verification procedure to be completed for JIO customers. They are as follows:
- Through Offline mode
- Through Online mode
- Through OTP
- Through IVRS method
Through Offline Mode:
- In this method, customers have to visit their nearest network operating center, along with their Aadhaar card and mobile number
- They have to provide your Aadhaar number, to the person in the retail store
- The personnel will send their Aadhaar details to the Official UIDAI website and from there after verification of your details, they will send a verification code to your registered mobile number
- You have to provide the same to the person in the retail or the network operator store.
- By this, you have completed the re-verification process of your JIO mobile number
Through Online Mode:
- For completing this procedure through online mode, you have to visit the official JIO website.
- However, currently, they have not initiated the online mode for the re-verification of your mobile number.
- Once they update the same, we will notify the procedure.
- In your registered mobile number, you will receive a UID Recipient number via SMS
- You have to type your 12-digit Aadhaar number, in a message box and send the same to the UID Recipient number, which you received via SMS
- The network operator will verify your information and the Aadhaar number
- After verification, they will send an OTP request to the official UIDAI website.
- Once the request has been initiated, UIDAI will send OTP to your mobile or SIM number.
- Customers have to send this OTP to their registered mobile number and by this, the re-verification process has been completed.
Through IVRS Method:
- From the mobile, which needs to be re-verified, you have to make a call to the number ‘14546’.
- This will be a computer generated a call and you have to select the desired language.
- Provide the 12-digit Aadhaar number and this will be forwarded to the UIDAI website.
- Once the verification has been completed, you will receive an OTP in your mobile number
Enter the number manually and the confirmation SMS for re-verification completion process will be sent to your mobile number.