Aadhaar Card, is emerging as the strongest photo identification proof in India. Indian Government has requested its citizens to acquire this 12-digit Unique Identification number, within December, 2017. The individuals who are holding this card, should link it with other important documents like Bank Account, Driving License, Mutual Funds, Insurance policies, etc. This linking procedure is mandated according to the law of Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA). Including Aadhaar card, PAN card should also be linked with the Insurance policies. This linking procedure may vary with companies.
In this article, we are going to discuss about the procedure for linking Aadhaar card and PAN card with TATA AIA Life Insurance.
Step by Step Procedure for Linking Aadhaar with TATA AIA Insurance:
There are two methods for linking Aadhaar card with TATA AIA Insurance policies.
They are as Follows:
- By visiting the Official website – Online Mode
- By visiting the Branch Office – Offline Mode
- In order to link your Aadhaar number and PAN card, in the Life Insurance policies, you have to login to the official website of TATA AIA.
- Navigate to the official page by clicking the below link:https://apps.tataaia.com/UnclaimedAmount/AadhaarDetail.jsp
In this page, enter the Policy number and the Date of Birth of the Insured person.
- Once you ‘Submit’ the details, you will be redirected to the next page and in this page, you will be asked for Aadhaar number and PAN number.
- After entering the details, click on verify button and you will be receiving a OTP in the registered mobile number.
- Please make sure that the mobile number is registered with TATA AIA life insurance policy number.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your request for linking your Aadhaar card with Insurance policy number is successfully accepted and after verification your data will be updated.
- Including the online mode, individuals can also link the Aadhaar number with their policy, through offline mode, as well.
- Find the nearest centre and take the self-attested copy of the Aadhaar card and PAN card to the centre.
- In the centre, meet the personnel responsible for linking the Aadhaar card with insurance policies and receive the Aadhaar linking form, from them.
- Fill in all the details required in the form and attach the self-attested copies with the form and Submit the form to the personnel.
- Once the details have been verified, your Aadhaar number will be linked with the insurance policy number, as per requested.
We hope that this article is helpful for linking the aadhaar card with insurance policy number. Please complete the procedure, as soon as possible.