Aadhaar Card is one of the most important government identification proof, issued by the Indian Government. Indian Government has requested all its Indian citizens, to register for this aadhaar card, as soon as possible. The individuals who are holding aadhaar card should link this identification card, with their other important documents like Bank account, PAN card, Insurance policies, etc. The steps for linking the aadhaar card with Mutual funds varies with each and every bank.
In this article, we are going to discuss the procedure involved in linking an Aadhaar card with ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund.
Step by Step Procedure for linking Aadhaar card with ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund:
There are three ways to link your aadhaar card with the ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund.
They are as Follows:
- Logging into their Official Website – Online Mode
- Through Mobile Phone
- By paying a visit to the Branch – Offline Mode
- Step 1: Login to the official website of ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund, by clicking the below link:https://www.icicipruamc.com/link-your-aadhaar
- Step 2: In this page, you will find an option ‘LINK NOW’. Click on the link.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to another page, where you will be asked for the Folio Number, PAN, and Aadhaar Number.
- Step 4: Enter the details and click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Step 5: Once you submit the details, you will receive an OTP in the registered mobile number. Please make sure the mobile number should be registered with Mutual Fund.
- Step 6: Enter the OTP on the next page, in the space provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 7: Once you ‘Submit’ the OTP, you request for linking the Aadhaar card with the Mutual fund will be registered and the request will be completed within 5 working days.
Through Mobile App:
- Step 1: The ICICI bank has provided a mobile app for making the processes easier. The app is named as ‘IPRUTOUCH’. You can download the app from the App Store.
- Step 2: Once downloaded the app, open the app and enter the Folio number and Aadhaar Number in the app.
- Step 3: You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number and enter the OTP in the space provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 4: Once this is done, your aadhaar card will be linked to your Folio number.
- Step 1: Individuals has to search for the nearest branch and visit the branch.
- Step 2: Take the self-attested copy of the Aadhaar card and PAN card.
- Step 3: Get the Aadhaar link form from the personnel in the bank branch.
- Step 4: Once you Submit the form, your details will be verified and linked to the Mutual fund, within 5 working days.
Hope you find this information useful and link the aadhaar card, as soon as possible.