Aadhaar card is emerging to be one of the important document that has been introduced by the Indian Government. All the individuals should register for this unique 12-digit identification number, as soon as possible. Once registered they can also keep the digital copy of this Aadhaar card in an app known as ‘mAadhaar’. Users of smartphone can carry this Aadhaar card in handy with the help of their phones.
However, individuals are facing many issues when they are using online services like not receiving OTP on their registered mobile number at the correct time. This may occur due to many reasons like Delay in Aadhaar services, problems in mobile network or Server issues. In order to solve these issues, users can use the mAadhaar app and with the help of this, one can generate the OTP through the app.
In this article, we are going to discuss the procedure for generating an OTP with the help of the mAadhaar app.
Step by Step Procedure for Generating OTP with mAadhaar App:
Since we have already provided you the procedure for downloading the mAadhaar app, we are going to jump into the procedure for generating the OTP with the help of the mAadhaar app.
- You should have the password protected mAadhaar app on your smartphone.
- Open the mAadhaar app, by selecting the icon
- It prompts you to enter your password. Enter the same and click on ‘OK’ button.
- When you are logged in, in your profile, you can select the ‘Show TOTP’ option, which you will find at the bottom of your profile.
- TOTP is the Time Based One Time Password, that tends to change each and every 60 seconds.
- Instead of relying on the OTP message, the user can select this option and check his TOTP and enter the same on the page, before the expiry of the password.
- This TOTP is active, even in situations like mobile network issue or not receiving messages of OTP on your mobile.
Many people find this option useful since they were facing issue with receiving the OTP through SMS. Having mAadhaar app handy, is beneficial in many ways, including getting TOTP on correct time.