Aadhaar Card is an essential identification proof, that is issued by the Indian Government to its citizens. They have also requested the citizens to register for this Aadhaar card and get the same, as soon as possible. Including this, they have also informed that this Aadhaar number should be linked to all the other valid identification documents like Bank account, Driving license, Insurance policies, etc. This Aadhaar card is issued to all the Indian citizens, regardless of their age group.
Under this circumstance, when family members are not having any documents, the head of the family must have applied for and should possess a valid Aadhaar card. He then has to submit the valid PoR documents, while introducing his or her family members. In this article, we are going to discuss the procedure for enrolling for an Aadhaar card under the Head of the Family.
Step by Step Procedure for Applying for Aadhaar card Under Head of the Family:
- Download the Aadhaar card enrolment form from online and fill in all the mandatory details, at home.
- Find your nearest Aadhaar enrolment center online, by providing your PIN CODE.
- Since the applicant does not possess any valid document under his or her name, they have to provide the Aadhaar number of the Head of the Family.
- Instead of submitting the supporting documents of the individual, which cannot be provided, they can attach any one of the POR documents, mentioned below in order to prove the relationship between the Head of the Family and the applicant.
- After filling the enrolment form and attaching the supplementary documents, visit the enrolment center along with the Head of the Family.
- Once you visit the center, submit the enrolment form to the operator over there. He will verify the authenticity of the document provided.
- Wait till he feeds all your information in the system and re-verify your details, entered into the system.
- Once the details have been entered, he will take your photo, on the spot and then will ask to provide your biometric information like IRIS scan and fingerprint scan.
- After the applicant has provided for his or her biometric information, the Head of the family should provide their fingerprint scan, for authentication purpose.
- When the authentication has been completed, the applicant will be given Aadhaar enrolment slip, which is an acknowledgment provided.
- You will be receiving your Aadhaar card, to the address mentioned in the Application form, within 3 months from the date of registration.
Valid PoR Documents:
- Pension Card
- Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth.
- Army Canteen Card
- Marriage Certificate
- Any Family entitlement document issued by the State or Central Government
Hope this will be useful for individuals who are thinking about applying for Aadhaar card, under the Head of the Family.