Jeevan Pramaan is a Scheme introduced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for benefiting the pensioners, all over the country. With the help of this, they can regularly receive their pension in their bank account. For the pension to be credited regularly, individuals have to submit their live certificate, each and every year, in the month of November. Once they have registered in the scheme a digital life certificate will be provided after verifying your Aadhaar Number and biometric information. You can show this to the bank in order to link your Jeevan Pramaan details with the bank account. This has been developed by the Department of Electronics and IT, Government of India.
In this article, we are going to discuss the procedure for downloading Jeevan Pramaan Digital life certificate through online.
Step by Step Procedure for Downloading Jeevan Pramaan Digital Life Certificate:
- You can download your Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate through the online portal by clicking the below link:https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/ppouser/login
- In this page, provide your Pramaan ID or your Aadhaar Number and click on the ‘Generate OTP’ button.
- You will receive an OTP in your registered mobile number.
- Enter the code in the space provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submitting you will be logged in, in your portal from where you can download the PDF version of your Digital Life Certificate.
- Once your certificate gets downloaded in the desired location, you can open the file and print it
We hope your doubts about the procedure for downloading the Jeevan Pramaan Digital Life Certificate is clear by now.