Aadhaar card is a mandatory identification proof of Indian Government, provided to the Indian citizens. All the individuals are supposed to have their Aadhaar card or at least their Aadhaar Number by the end of this year. Those individuals who have the Aadhaar number can download the soft copy of their Aadhaar card, from the official website. Even for the individual’s who have lost their Aadhaar card, they can also download their e-aadhaar from the website, which can also be used as a valid identification proof.
In this article, we are going to discuss the step by step procedure for downloading the e-aadhaar card from the official website, with the help of the Aadhaar number.
Procedure for Downloading Aadhaar card Online with Aadhaar Number:
- Log in to the official UIDAI website by clicking on the below link. You can also copy and paste the link into your browser. https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- In this page, you can view two options ‘Enrolment ID and Aadhaar’. If you click on the Enrolment ID, you have to provide the Enrolment number in the box provided and other information for downloading the e-Aadhaar card.
- If you click on ‘Aadhaar’ option, then you have to provide the Aadhaar Number for downloading the e-aadhaar card from the website.
- After selecting the option, provide all the other information like Name, Pin Code, Captcha in the desired box.
- Once provided click on ‘Get One Time Password’ option, in order to receive the OTP in your registered mobile number.
- When you receive the OTP, enter that in the provided box and click on ‘Validate and Download’ option, that will be enabled.
- After you click this, you will be able to download the e-Aadhaar card in the PDF format. This file is password protected and can be downloaded by providing the first Four letters of your Name and Year of Birth, as mentioned in the Aadhaar card.
- Individuals can also take a print out of this Aadhaar card. This E-Aadhaar card can be used as a valid identification proof of an individual.