Jeevan Pramaan, is a Digital life certificate, based on Aadhaar Number, which is useful for citizens who are receiving a pension, from their organization. This certificate is issued to individuals who are receiving a pension and they can also generate the same with their Aadhaar number or Jeevan Pramaan ID. The introduction of this scheme has benefited the pensioners, since it reduces their waiting time before the Pension Disbursing officer and physical presence of the individual is not necessary. An individual can register themselves with Jeevan Pramaan, if they are holding a valid Aadhaar card. Once they register, they can easily download their certificate in any nearby centre or through online mode.
In this article, we are going to discuss the procedure on how to apply for the Jeevan Pramaan Digital Life certificate, with the help of Aadhaar card.
You Might Like to Read:
Step by Step Procedure for Applying Jeevan Pramaan DLC Using Aadhaar Card:
- If you want to apply for Jeevan Pramaan, through online mode, then you should have a computer or a smartphone, with a good internet connection.
- After this, you have to visit the official page of the Jeevan Pramaan by clicking the below link:https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/
- You will find an option ‘Get a Certificate’. You have to select that option.
You have to select the desired option and download the application in the system or your smartphone.
- Before your download to start, you have to enter your e-mail ID and select on ‘I Agree to Download’ option.
- Once the application has been installed, you can register yourself by entering all your information. Please ensure that the information you provide should not be a false one.
- In addition to this, you have to make sure that you have registered your devices for biometric authentication after registering for DLC.
- After providing all your information, you have to provide your biometric information like IRIS scan and Fingerprint Scan.
- Once these details, match with the Aadhaar number provided, you will receive a success message ensuring successful authentication.
- You will be provided with a Jeevan Pramaan ID and use this ID you can download the certificate anytime you want.
- This information will be stored in the repository so that the Pension Disbursing agent can avail the DLC any time for verification.
- After you have successfully registered and received your Jeevan Pramaan ID, you can download the DLC by logging into their official webpage. You can visit the page by clicking the below link:https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/ppouser/login
- You can provide the digital information of Jeevan Pramaan details to the bank or any other pension-related agencies.
This is the steps involved in applying for DLC with the help of Aadhaar Card.