Even though, mobile handsets are ruling today’s world, many people find it useful when they place a land line connection in their home. Since they have advantages like no constant check on charge required, no balance check required, since the bill comes to our home every month.
There are many methods of paying a land line bill. Customer can pay the bill through the following methods:
- By visiting the nearest customer care centre
- Through Online mode, by visiting the official website
- Through mobile banking facility
BSNL is considered to be the oldest Land line connection provider, all over the country. Even though many other brands provide land line connection nowadays like Airtel, Reliance, etc. In all the land line connections, each and every month the bill will be distributed to the customers.
When this monthly bill is lost or when they have not received this bill or when the bill gets stolen, the customers find it difficult for paying the land line bill, without the knowledge of the amount they are supposed to pay. In such cases, there is a facility, where a customer can apply for a duplicate land line bill for the specific month. In this article, we are going to let you know about the step by step procedure for getting a duplicate land line bill.
Read More: How to Apply for Duplicate Mobile Bill
Step by Step Procedure for Applying for a Duplicate Land Line Bill:
- Step 1: You have to open the official link of the land line connection provider. In this case, let us consider, we are applying for a duplicate BSNL land line bill. Click the link below to open the BSNL portal.http://portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/authorize.do
- Step 2: If you are not a registered user, you have to open a new account by clicking on ‘Don’t have an account yet?’.
- Step 3: Fill all the required details in the form, like Name, Email ID, Mobile number, Area or Locality, Password, Confirm Password, OTP and the code.
- Step 4: Now click on the ‘Create Account’ and your account will be created.
- Step 5: After you have registered in the official website, you have to login with your ID and password, by visiting the below link:https://portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/authorize.do
- Step 6: Once you login, you will be able to view the details related to your connection.
- Step 7: You can find the bill of your land line connection in this page. At first, you have to select from the following options:
- Individual Bills
- Corporate Bills
- DID bills
- Step 8: Once you select one option from above, you will be required to fill in the details like Phone number, Email ID, Mobile number, Code, etc.
- Step 9: Once you finish the details, you have to click on ‘Submit’. After this, you will be able to download the Duplicate bill for your land line connection.
The procedure for getting a duplicate land line connection may vary with different brands. You can also get another bill by visiting the Customer care centre.