Aadhaar card is one of the main government identification proof, that is gaining limelight in the recent days. Government has requested all its citizens to register for this Aadhar card, within the end of 2017. Including this, they have also requested to link their Aadhar number with other important official documents like PAN card, Driving license, Bank account, etc. This Aadhaar card is a 12-digit unique identification number, that will be provided to each and every individual, after they have registered by providing their personal information and biometric information like Retina scan and fingerprint scan.
Some Helpful Articles:
- How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card Copy and Print in 2 Minutes
- What is the Password to Open an e-Aadhaar Card PDF File
- How to Find My Aadhaar Card Details if Lost
- Boarding Domestic Flight Using Aadhaar Card or Passport
- How to Avail Benefits of LPG Subsidy with Aadhar Card
- Steps to Check Aadhaar Card and Bank Account Linking Status
In this article, we are going discuss about the online registration procedure and ways to book the appointment online, for registration procedure.
Aadhaar Card – Online Registration:
- User have to pre-enrol their details in the official website, by clicking the below link https://wenrol.uidai.gov.in/enrolment_request/view/enrol/home.php
- in the image in the text box provided, select the state and click on ‘Verify and Proceed’ option.
- They will be redirected to Enrolment application form, where they have to provide their demographic details. This application can also be filled on behalf of another person, who are bedridden or disabled.
- Once they have entered their details, they have to review and submit the form.
- After they have submitted the form, personnel from the Enrolment Agency visits their residence, if they find the reason for their disability is satisfied.
- The registration process for the Aadhaar is completely free for the Indian citizens, however, if they have been paid a visit by the Enrolment agency people or registrar, individuals have to pay a nominal convenience fee of INR 500.
- Individuals have to keep in mind that online registration facility is applicable for only those citizens who fall under the below categories.
- Infirm citizens
- Bedridden citizens
- Senior citizens of age 80 years