Aadhaar Card is an essential document for all the Indian citizens, which is issued by the Indian Government. This 12-digit Unique Identification Number should also be linked to all the other important documents, including Bank Account, Mobile Number, Driving License, etc. The registration process for this Aadhaar card should be completed by December 31, 2017. However, individuals who are having an ill-defined fingerprint or Missing fingers are confused on how to provide their biometric information, Fingerprint Scan. They can also apply for their Aadhaar card in their nearest Aadhaar enrolment center, irrespective of their missing fingers or fingerprints.
In this article, we are going to discuss about the procedure that needs to be followed to get an Aadhaar card for persons, who is having ill-defined fingerprints or missing fingers.
Step by Step Procedure for Getting Aadhaar Card for individual’s with missing fingers or Fingerprints:
- In order to enrol for your Aadhaar card, you have to find your nearest Aadhaar enrolment center.
- You can download the Enrolment form from online or you can get the same in the enrolment center.
- When you download the form from online, you have to enter the necessary and mandatory details in the form.
- Including this, you also have to attach the self-attested copies of the supporting documents, to prove your identity and your address.
- Visit the enrolment agency in person and provide your application form and its supporting documents to the staff in the enrolment agency.
- The operator will enter all the details provided by you in the Aadhaar Software. And after entering the details, he will take your photograph and upload the same in the system using the software.
- After this, you will be providing your biometric information like IRIS scan and fingerprint scans.
- If you are having ill-defined fingerprints, then the operator will try taking the fingerprint for three times and use the best from those three fingerprints.
- However, if there are any missing fingers, then he will take a picture of the hand, for making an exception that the individual has a missing finger. All the other fingerprints are taken and stored in the database.
- Once this process has been completed, you have successfully registered for your Aadhaar card and the operator will issue your Aadhaar enrolment slip.
- Your Aadhaar card will be delivered to the address mentioned by you within 3 months of registration. Meanwhile, an individual can use this Aadhaar enrolment slip as a valid identification proof.
So individuals who are worried about their ill-defined fingerprints and missing fingers, need not worry and register for their Aadhaar, as soon as possible like others.