The Indian Government has requested all its Indian citizens to register for their Aadhaar card, as soon as possible. Aadhaar Card is one of the most important identification proofs with biometric details, linked with this. Including this, the government has also requested its citizens to link their Aadhaar card with other important proofs like Driving license, Bank Account, Ration card, etc. Even they have made it mandatory to link everyone’s aadhaar card with Mobile numbers, as well. However, a homeless person and people with no other documents are struggling to get their Aadhaar card. Many people are not aware of the procedure for getting the Aadhaar card without providing any documents.
In this article, we are going to let you know the procedure for getting an Aadhaar card, without providing any documents.
Procedure for Getting Aadhaar Card without any Additional Documents:
Usually, we require Proof of Identity, Proof of Address and Proof of Age in order to apply for Aadhaar card. However, if a person is not holding any such documents under situations like when he is a homeless person, he can follow the below steps to register for his Aadhaar card:
- Find a nearest Mee Seva Center in your Area.
- Walk-in to the center and introduce yourself to the introducer. Just mention him that you do not possess any documents as identification or address proof.
- He will verify if the applicant does not possess any valid documents as identification proof or address proof.
- After verification, introducer will fill in all your details, by asking all the correct information from you. You will have to re-verify the details provided by you since this will be considered as your identification or address proof.
- If your application is approved by the Introducer, you will have to provide your thumbprint or signature.
- You will be asked to wait in the queue to enrol for Aadhaar card, along with your application form.
- Once you provide your application form, they will ask to enter your biometric information like fingerprint scan and IRIS scans.
- After providing the details, your registration for Aadhaar card is successful and you will be given an Enrolment receipt.
- This can be used as a proof of Aadhaar card registration and until you receive the card through the post, you can use this receipt as a valid identification document.
- The Aadhaar card will be delivered to the address mentioned by you, within 2 to 3 months time.
Please note that there are no charges for introducing a resident, which needs to be paid to the introducer. This is a procedure followed by the Indian Government, in order to help the persons with no documents, to get their Aadhaar card.